Thursday 3 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR

A New Year and New Years Resolutions to think up and brush off...

However unlike every other resolution I've ever made such as, loosing that 8lbs, cutting out chocolate, going travelling and starting a diary, I plan for this one to last more than just into February. Its as you might of guessed to start a blog.

This blog is about me, Faye a 21 year old uni student studying graphic design. This blog is going to be about what I like and what inspires me, observations I make and things I experience. The main points of the blog I guess will be beauty, design, fashion, and my life as I finish uni, hopefully travel around America then come home and start life as a grown up. I really hope I can stick this out for more than the first month, I guess we'll find out.








No comments:

Post a Comment