Monday 14 January 2013

GREAT MAKEUP REMOVER

I am so impressed with this No7 beautiful skin eye makeup remover, having only used it for a few days I am just so amazed already. It effortlessly removes my makeup with the use of a cotton pad and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and nourished which is exactly what I need in these cold winter months. I can't get over how smooth its left my skin which is prone to dry patches. Using this to take my makeup off in the evening has made my makeup glide on in the morning so easily. Also with the £5 off vouchers they are giving away in boots at the moment you can pick this bad boy up for just £3.50.






I cannot recommend this enough, here is a link if you wanted to look more closely.



http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Beautiful-Skin-Eye-Make-Up-Remover_1245018/

TTYL Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment