Wednesday 23 January 2013

OOTD #1

Just a quick one, showing you all what I decided to wear to brave out the snow today. Not one of my best choices due to the shoes not having any grip but my ass did not meet the pavement so that was a positive. 



I paired skinny jeans with a grey peplum top, a khaki coat and my massive cream snood for this casual but not, look, if thats even a thing? The boots were ones I got from a knock off place in town, you know the ones, they have some sort of fishnet in the window and a velvet matching track suit. Well if you brave that shop it could surprise you, it did me when i got those shoes boots for £20.

Scarf - River Island
Top - Topshop
Jeans - H&M
Coat - Primark
Laptop Case - ASOS
Bag - eBay

 I hope you liked this outfit of the day and hopefully there are more to come. 

TTYL Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment