Wednesday 16 January 2013

NEXT PERFUME DUPES



Having received Adore, a NEXT perfume for Christmas I realised how familiar it smelled, it reminded me of amor amor which I love. So just out of curiosity when my friend came to visit me, who used to work at the perfume shop I took her into NEXT just to see if any of the other perfumes smelled like other well known fragrances. They are only £10 for 100ml, here are my results:

GOLD - Paul Smith Floral
DEFINE - Armani Remix & Armani She
LIVE LAUGH LOVE - Dkny Apple
EAU NUDE - CoCo Chanel Mademoiselle
DIAMOND - Miss Dior Cherie & Katie Price
JUST PINK - Chanel Chance & Curious Britney
ADOUR - Amor Amour

Go try them for yourself their a really good price and I love my one.

TTYL Xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4513373/?claim=mgec8h3r7vq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment